In today’s modern world your body is exposed to a vast array of chemicals, pollutants and pesticides. It could be through the foods you eat, the air you breathe, the household cleaning products you use or even your skincare and bodycare products. Chemical overload paired with a not-so-great diet can lead to complete toxin overload. Yes, our bodies naturally detox & cleanse but since we are exposed to many more toxins and chemicals than ever before, our bodies often need some extra support and TLC to keep things on the right track.
So, how do you know if your body needs a little extra detox support? And, how can you support this? The good news is, our bodies actually communicate quite clearly with us when they’re in need of a cleanse. The bad news is, these symptoms are FAR too common.
5 Signs You Need a Detox & Cleanse:
- Digestive issues: If you regularly experience bloating, excess gas, feelings of nausea or ongoing constipation, it may be a sign that your body is not eliminating toxins effectively and that your gut health is not optimal.
- Fatigue: If your liver is overburdened with toxins, it can struggle to devote enough energy to other important bodily functions, leaving you feeling tired and lethargic.
- Getting sick often: An imbalance of gut bacteria, known as dysbiosis, can weaken your immune system, making you more susceptible to getting sick.
- Problem skin: If your liver is struggling to eliminate toxins, your skin may attempt to pick up the slack by expelling waste through your skin cells.
- Headaches: Unexplained headaches, migraines or “brain fog” can be a sign of an overload of toxins in the body, or a condition such as leaky gut.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms there are a number of ways to support your body's natural detoxification channels, beginning with your gut. A nutrient-dense wholefood diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables, reducing gut irritants such as gluten and dairy, and minimising your consumption of alcohol, sugar, and caffeine can help to maintain a healthy balance and diversity of gut bacteria and combat inflammation and issues such as leaky gut. Additionally, minimising your exposure to toxins in common household and beauty products can help reduce the burden on your detoxification organs. Commencing a natural product to support detoxification of the gut and liver, such as the Inside & Out Gut Program can also help to promote a happier and healthier gut for long-term health.
If you want to maximise your health in 2023 and get your gut health back on track then join us for our Cleanse & Detox Challenge. Simply make a purchase of any of our Gut Reset Programs during the month of January and go into the draw to win a years supply of PuraU products.